Sunday, March 11, 2012

Call me maybe?

Hi hehehehe I haven't been blogging in ages. Nothing interesting happened and I was too lazy. Been catching up more on drama lately, and kept on doing work. March hols have started. Really glad cos I can get enough sleep ^^. Been deprived of sleep when school started!

So kcp dance team had a performance at kcpps for the church's 20th anniversary. Saw mr tony low and I heard the president's wife was there :D She was an ex-kcpian! The performance went great. I think this was the best performance, after performing it on stage countless of times! We were synchronized (: Our practice didn't come to waste! Its the 3rd year we're dancing this. Some silly photos





Yeah, we had to draw our eyebrows so we looked really retarded. And my eyebrows are naturally weird, gonna shape them soon !! (:

Had so much fun at the pri sch lib while waiting to perform. Dancers were super retarded I swear. Dancing around the whole room and getting scared at the gnomes :'D More memories added. And our "STOMATA" cheer since sec 1, made by natasha!

Oh, and hunger games gonna be in the cinemas soon. I'll buy the books during the hols, and for the movie, I shall catch it with someone ^^

Im hungry at this hour. But I shall ignore my hunger pangs and continue watching my drama. Okay bye ^^ Till then.