DAY 1
So I went to this place,
We didn't stay in the resort. We stayed opp the resort, across the scary suspension bridge. Everytime we walk the suspension bridge, mingshu will start jumping making the whole bridge shake and unstable. And me with height phobia I was obviously scared, so were the other girls! We reached there and it was raining. The weather there is super unstable. It can just drizzle and stop, and repeat over and over again. We were assigned to our tents
We didnt sleep on the ground. Inside there was a big rectangle cement platform for us to sleep on! Aft that, we assembled and it rained heavily so our activities were delayed.
We did indiana jones it was so hard. Tried 3 times but didnt manage to get through -.- Its so unstable that I kept falling in the water. And when the whole row of us on the platforms went unstable, the whole wood platform went vertical! And we were clinging on like crazy monkeys.
Then we did jetty jump. We had to say our aim/wish then jump in and swim to the class and hold hands, say cheers then swim back together without letting go. We accomplished it quickly, so lucky cos the water was so cold. Went to bathe aft that and had dinner. After dinner was just reflections and then back to tents. Sleep was so hard that day, not used to the environment. Woke up at 2.30, then 3+, then 4+ then 5 and slept till 6 -_- Woke up to every small sound.
DAY 2
We did CIP at Sekolah kebangan bukit lintang. Its a pri sch, and has a kindergarden inside too. When we went in, they welcomed us with a dance. Haha so cute! Then we walked to shake hands with all the kids and teachers, then went into the hall for the welcome speeches. And the hall was supported by pillars below, and there were holes between the sides of the wall and floor. And when the teachers were talking we could see all the cute children looking in! Some waved back when I looked back and some just ran away... Omg so cute ah *-* Our class stayed in there, and the children that were assigned to our class came in. I managed to get to cute girls with me, Farah and another girl which I forgotten her name LOL. Farah was year 5 and she was year 4.
Tracey and her buddy too ^^ Then we played a few hand games, then monkey ball and catching at the field. There were cow dunk on the field LOL. Really enjoyed time with them, aft that they went back for class. We painted the poles for them, to yellow! Got my hand and skirt stained with paint. Every got stained too and we used so much tinner and soap. Haha but totally enjoyed it. Went back sch aft that, did low elements like whale watch, high wall and tp shuffle. Bathed and dinner aft that. Reflection at the resort. Sleep was easier (:
DAY 3
Its our turn to climb Gunung Panti this time. 512m, no joke seriously! Hahaha! We were the second group! The first group got really muddy. And expected, we did. The route at first was quite managable, till it came to slopes and boulders. Omg they were such hard work and slippery. The mud was squishy. We were so cautious of our surroundings. Till we reached the top I was like "omg seriously we're at the top alr? :DDD" hahaha I was super tired then, my legs were hurting. We cooked maggi and ate sugar biscuits there for lunch. Yumz.
Heading down was fucking hard I swear. With jayler most of the time. Practically clinging on to him. Okay sounds wrong but ya. I really thank him for being there to help me and encouraging me. I fell 4 times but still he was there for me at the most dangerous parts. He even walked backwards to support me. Carrying me down all these. My legs were trembling, guess I stressed the nerves too much. So I couldnt walk well. 3 hours up 3 hours down. Legs super sore! And stepped in so much mud my shoes were mostly covered with it. Reached the campsite and bathed aft that. Wooo felt so clean! Dinner and campfire prep.
Learnt the first part or The Boys remix. Performed that before our cheer. Kinda screwed it up though :/ But our class so cute, did the macerena; idk how to spell it but thats how you pronounce it. Campfire was funny! Then went to resort for reflection again.
DAY 4
Day 4 is today when we go home (: Had good sleep till 7.30. Breakfast and area cleaning! Cleaned the boys area. So clean, didnt expect that :O and 3patience was complaining that the girls tents were so dirty! Went for reflection, then to the checkpoint ~ Finally reached sg and daddy fetched me to mac to eat.
Sigh so the first thing I heard when I went up the car was a truckload of bullshit which was really a turnoff. Dad lectured me first thing I see him. Oh what a nice welcome. Ate at mac with nat, adelaide and chloe. Walked around with nat for awhile then went home. Yep and mummy gave a earful too.
Oh and I think I really love 3Truth now (: HOSEHLIAO!! Guessed we really bonded throughout the camp eh? Hope we can become more bonded through the year.
I realised staying at kota tinggi was much better. So peaceful over there. But I also realised going there was to escape from my pathetic life, only with a short span of happiness. Day totally screwed up aft coming back -.- Ended up eating at the foodcourt when we planned to eat at pizza hut, okay I can accept. But got screwed worse when I wanted to buy notebooks for my subjs for notes and my mum nagged and talked so much crap really a fucking turnoff. Makes me feel so wrong coming back to sg. Getting kp-ed from the time you got back till you eat dinner. Mood spoiler. Ugh just gotta face this pathetic life. Idk how but I really dont wanna breakdown again.
Alright, bye!




